RAPTUS RAPTUS

Ok, I'm not going to placate you like a child. This was garbage. The one star is because I dig flixel-type games. The controls were close to nonexistent, and having the player use the arrow keys at the end hardly counts for a changeup. Simply put, this is not a game. If it were a movie I would have given it 4 stars at least. But seriously? This flash is a huge billboard that says "HEY DEVELOPERS! Do you suck at writing plot? Are you a pretentious artsy hipster? Just submit for flash as a GAME! You'll be hailed as an artistic genius by the sheep of NG!"

Mega Mash Mega Mash

Well, can't give stars to a game that doesn't bother to load. My internet connection is fine but this particular game keeps telling me to check it. Constructive criticism: make it work please.

Nitrome responds:

I assume it wasn't working because you are using an adblocker. We have made an update, please try again.

Deadly Venom 3 Deadly Venom 3

I never even log into NG

But I thought I would just so I can tell you that your game is massively flawed. I actually liked it up until you get to the guard right after the mutant tanks. When you enter the screen he just shoots you. No chance to bring your kill menu up, nothing. Once when I tried I actually had a chance to click on him before getting shot, but the game glitched and removed my kill menu. Frustrating and challenging are not the same thing.

Legend of the Void Legend of the Void

Glitch kind of ruined it for me.

I decided to change my rogue into strictly an archer at one point, so I did the rebirth ritual to reset his stats. All of my equipment was taken off, but that was no big deal. I just put all his armor back on and OH WAIT MY BOW WAS DELETED FOR NO REASON. Fail.

violatorgames responds:

Check your Junk filter (you may have junked it at some point)

Freigeist Freigeist

uhhhh thats it?

Sweet, one level of sloppy platforming with bad drawing. Pass.

Waterfalls 3 Waterfalls 3

SO CLOSE

The game lags horribly when too many little shapes get on the screen though. It gets to the point where the start points stop producing just so the game will still run. A VERY EASY WAY TO FIX THAT would be to simply add a quality control. I couldn't finish the last level simply because the spawn points stopped working :(

SAS: Zombie Assault 3 SAS: Zombie Assault 3

ehhhhh

Fun, kinda. No quality control, tons of ads, and laggy. Kinda ruined itself.

Reincarnation: TEND Reincarnation: TEND

this is getting...

pretty boring. the series has gone beyond challenging into just pointless and frustrating. hardly any of the moves are intuitive, it's almost required that you see the walkthrough just to finish the game, which is only three minutes long. give the series up, man, it's SO dead.

GAEM 2 GAEM 2

ummmmmm

Well, I can't really play it if it says "Press space" but pressing space doesn't do anything.

Chrome-Demon responds:

Sorry about that, I'm looking into this issue. Anything else you could give me on it would be very helpful.

Rubble Trouble New York Rubble Trouble New York

Nope, not this time

I agree with the guy talking about the cannon levels. It's seriously one of the most frustrating level types of any game like this I've ever played. I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is a fine line between challenging and frustrating to the point where you throw your monitor across the room.