Super Smash Super Smash

Sorry...

This just didnt connect with me.

Good points:
Loved the animation, your skills are apparent.
Music was awesome, loved the remix.

Bad points:
Hated the character design. Don't get me wrong, you're an excellent artist. I just really hated Mario turning into some Fred Durst clone, and Luigi just looked like some asshole stoner. Toad was ok, princess should have been in it more.
No sound effects? We're missing something.

Overall it was ok, just totally not for me.

Record of Dragon Burial 1 Record of Dragon Burial 1

Ummmm...

So whatever happened to the previous episodes? I only ask this because you're portraying a story that's richly developed and well animated, but with absolutely no substance. As a viewer, I have no connection to any of those characters. Who's the protagonist? Who's the voice of reason? Who's the antagonist? Who's the nay-sayer? There's nothing to follow in this movie.

Since you titled this as episode 1, I assume that you'll make more episodes, and you very well could if you developed some sort of storyline. As it stands, you're basically masturbating in flash form and not offering the viewer anything to be entertained from.

You need a writer, my friend.

The Love I'm Searching 4 The Love I'm Searching 4

simply awesome!

I didn't want to review this until I saw the whole series and got some back story. I have to say I'm incredibly impressed. The style is definitely your own, the song choices youve made are absolutely perfect (Who does the song in this one?), and the writing is on par.

I smell a new "There She Is!" series!

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Ok, I'm not going to placate you like a child. This was garbage. The one star is because I dig flixel-type games. The controls were close to nonexistent, and having the player use the arrow keys at the end hardly counts for a changeup. Simply put, this is not a game. If it were a movie I would have given it 4 stars at least. But seriously? This flash is a huge billboard that says "HEY DEVELOPERS! Do you suck at writing plot? Are you a pretentious artsy hipster? Just submit for flash as a GAME! You'll be hailed as an artistic genius by the sheep of NG!"

Mega Mash Mega Mash

Well, can't give stars to a game that doesn't bother to load. My internet connection is fine but this particular game keeps telling me to check it. Constructive criticism: make it work please.

Nitrome responds:

I assume it wasn't working because you are using an adblocker. We have made an update, please try again.

Deadly Venom 3 Deadly Venom 3

I never even log into NG

But I thought I would just so I can tell you that your game is massively flawed. I actually liked it up until you get to the guard right after the mutant tanks. When you enter the screen he just shoots you. No chance to bring your kill menu up, nothing. Once when I tried I actually had a chance to click on him before getting shot, but the game glitched and removed my kill menu. Frustrating and challenging are not the same thing.